Saturday 9 May 2009

Monday Morning Blues? Try This...

Have you ever felt a bit miserable on a Sunday evening because you know the weekend is over and Monday morning will be here all too quickly?
Do you wake up dreading the journey to work, creeping along at 5-10 miles per hour in 'nose to tail' traffic?
Do you wish it could be different?
Let me show you how my friend Dave starts a typical Monday morning....



Now, I don't know about you, but I would like to feel like that more. I like what Dave has achieved, and would like to achieve it for myself.
How about you? would you like to feel like that?

This is Dave's home....



He has done so well. Now, in truth, not many of us will attain that level, but I would like to be in a better situation than I'm in now.
Most people have a dream, or some ambition, and this business allows you to work toward that dream or goal.

My wife applied for a Job, had a good interview, but lost out to someone who lied on their CV/Resume. I'm sure that has happened to many of us.
This business is different, no-one will ever tell you you have missed out to someone else. You are rewarded for YOUR efforts, and as you help people reach their goals, you move closer to yours too.

Listen to what my friend Reid has to say:



These are people who are honest, hardworking, fun, genuine and helpful. I want to be around people such as this.
How about you?
Want to work with people who help, encourage and motivate, who will NEVER stab you in the back for a promotion?

Tony is a man I admire greatly. He and his family became good friend of mine, and my family.
I'm glad I can work with him...



I hope you will want to know more.
You can email me ruhurting@hotmail.co.uk
Call in the UK on 0788 645 0414
There is no pressure. I will be happy to share what I know, as long as you are happy to hear.

Good Health, Peace and Prosperity to you all.
Paul.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! what awesome house like a mansion. Cool to have the waterfall in front yard.

    ReplyDelete