Wednesday 13 May 2009

Nutritional supplements

I have been taking Nikken supplements for over 5 years to help keep by body in a healthy state. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have not taken a day off for sickness in over 11 years!
My wife Deb also uses the Nikken supplements. She would not be without them.
I want to share the Nikken Nutritionals with you...

Let's talk about water:



My family are so used to drinking water from the Nikken Aquapour that we simply can't bear the taste of bottled or tap water. We can actually smell the chlorine from tap water!


At last there is a natural, non HRT help for the symptoms of menopause:
This is a new product from Nikken and Deb can't wait to use it. she has every faith that it will help with her symptoms of peri-menopause.




Take a look at the food supplements available to support your body every single day:



We use the Nikken Jade Greenzymes every day, I take mine in a glass of Pi water and Deb takes hers with Pi water and some apple juice.
Click on the link to read more about the Jade Greenzymes.
Nikken Europe - Nutrition - Jade GreenZymes<sup>®</sup> (Jar)


I have Deb's permission to share this with you. For about 20+ years deb has suffered (and I mean really suffered) with yeast infections (thrush). It is a most miserable complaint to live with, as anyone who has had it will confirm. Well, 5 years ago she began to take Lactoferrin Gold and she ceased having any problem with thrush. There was a period of about 6 weeks last winter when I messed up our autoship order and Deb ran out of Lactoferrin Gold. She was fine for 5 weeks and then she got thrush again, and I can tell you she was not a happy person. I will never let that happen again, it took just 4 days of taking the Lactoferrin Gold to clear everything up, and Deb was her normal self again.
Click on the link to see more information:
Nikken Europe - Nutrition - Lactoferrin Gold 1.8<sup>®</sup>

Most people are coming to realise the great benefits of taking antioxidants into our bodies. Ciaga is an amazing juice.
Click on the link to see more information:
Nikken Europe - Nutrition - Ciaga<sup>®</sup>

This is a new product from Nikken which is having a great impact on those who use it.
Click on the link to see more information:
Nikken Europe - Nutrition - OsteoDenx<sup>™</sup>

This is used in conjunction with OsteoDenx, to get the best results synergistically.
Click on the link for more information:
Nikken Europe - Nutrition - CalDenx<sup>™</sup>





targeted vitamins and minerals for men and women.
Click on the links for more information:
Nikken Europe - Nutrition - Kasai<sup>™</sup> for Women

Nikken Europe - Nutrition - Kasai<sup>™</sup> for Men

There are so many studies into the benefits of taking Omega oils.
Click on the link too see more information:
Nikken Europe - Nutrition - Kasai<sup>™</sup> Omega Oils








It is so easy to take Nutritional supplements, and to feel the benefits in such a short space of time. I am very keen to prevent illness for myself and my family.
Deb's Grandmother used to say, "If you've got your health, you've got everything."
How true that is.
Talk to me about the nutritionals, try them for yourself and don't just take our word for it.
Order them through the Autoship program and get them at a discounted rate.
I'm giving you so much, so easily, all you have to do is call me: 0788 645 0414 (UK)
email me ruhurting@hotmail.co.uk

It doesn't matter where in the world you live, I can sign you up, and Nikken is in over 100 Countries.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the look of the Nutri5 for the menopause. I will order some

    ReplyDelete