Friday 8 May 2009

Nikken Insoles

I have worn the Nikken insoles for the last 5 years, ever since I became a Wellness Consultant with Nikken.
I had suffered with very cold feet, especially when I was a Ministry of Defense Police Officer doing foot patrols at night in the winter.
Please watch the video to see how the insoles affect the heat of the feet, going from cold to a healthy comfortable hot.





Pretty amazing isn't it?!
Whilst we make no medical claims, you can see that the insoles make a difference.
You don't need to suffer from cold feet to benefit from the insoles, they are great for everyone.
Try a pair out for yourself free, with no obligation to buy.
Call me on 0788 645 0414 (UK, Devon only) for a free trial, or email me at ruhurting@hotmail.co.uk for more details.
My next Wellness Preview is on Thursday 14th May 7.30pm Plymouth Devon England
I'd love to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Paul the magsteps you introduced us to have made an incredible difference to Ali's feet. The Dr has stopped talking about amputation of that foot. God bless you. S xx

    ReplyDelete